Calling all parents and off-season shoppers...The Children's Place at the Mill's is having a HUGE sale. Everything is ~$2.99 each. Having never been there before what a wonderful surprise it was to come upon. I love bargains!!! Who would of ever thought that one day I'd prefer to shop for someone other than myself. :-)
The Deals...
I scored huge for my Sid who is the queen of comfy t-shirts. The "C.P." had every color you could imagine in both solid, prints and screen prints. In addition, they had the most adorable velour separates. I'm praying I did OK in my selections because at 3 years old she now picks out every outfit she wears.
As for "Peanut," our son's current nickname, I grabbed warm-up outfits through 24 months. You can't beat Addias-like cotton/fleece pants and sweatshirts for $2.99. That's cheaper than Wal-mart for goodness sake. CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED! Best of all...they had "Tiger" orange. That was all I needed to say to get the final OK from Mike to spend $$$ (believe me ladies and gents...it's best I get a weekly allowance). He's set for at least the next couple years of basketball games.
I highly recommend checking it out as soon as you can. Can't be for sure when the sale ends exactly. Happy shopping!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment